RCBS Rock Chucker

That's a good press. I upgraded from my old Jr to the Rock chucker and I won't be going back..

Well, funny this should pop up but I "accidentally" won two at an online estate auction a few weeks back. Alas, one was meant to be a gift for a good buddy of mine. The other, I thought of selling on ebay but ended up giving it to another good friend of mine. So unfortunately I can't help you now. Ain't selling mine needless to say. Got it from my Dad and learned to reload on it. Not sure where I'm going with this rambling but good luck on your search.

No Rockchuckers at the moment but I have a big old Herters c-style and a pacific c-style press if you’re interested. PM me

If he balks at the difference between that price and what a used one is, reloading may not be a good idea for him.
Who said anything about balking? Only a fool jumps in without looking around first. Not to say anything negative about what Jake has but he would probably be more interested in something a little newer.

Who said anything about balking? Only a fool jumps in without looking around first. Not to say anything negative about what Jake has but he would probably be more interested in something a little newer.

I said balking. That’s a good price on a new press.

I said balking. That’s a good price on a new press.
I think something went sideways here? Jake is offered up a couple of used presses. I didn't think they were what he would be wanting. No price mentioned. A new in-the-box for $150.00 is a decent price, although I wouldn't deal with Midway. I'm not too sure how you got to balking at the price? All I was doing was looking to see if someone had a used Rock Chucker they wanted to sell. Somehow that slid into your statement of how reloading may not be for him, when I'm the one who declined Jakes offer in PM's.
BUT!!! If you hear of a good price on a used RCBS 'chucker let me know.

I think something went sideways here? Jake is offered up a couple of used presses. I didn't think they were what he would be wanting. No price mentioned. A new in-the-box for $150.00 is a decent price, although I wouldn't deal with Midway. I'm not too sure how you got to balking at the price? All I was doing was looking to see if someone had a used Rock Chucker they wanted to sell. Somehow that slid into your statement of how reloading may not be for him, when I'm the one who declined Jakes offer in PM's.
BUT!!! If you hear of a good price on a used RCBS 'chucker let me know.

I’ve never had any issues with Midway. I don’t know who Jake is you keep referring to. I’m just saying the difference between a used RC Supreme and the one I posted, probably ain’t much $$(unless you find someone giving a RC away). That’s where the price balking talk originated from. Good luck with your search.

Back