Range Time

ThunderNocked

Heading to the Range this weekend with my .280AI and my 6.5 Creed with some worked up loads.
Get to shoot 7 groups for the .280AI and 6 for the 6.5 Creedmoor. Then my guy is going to load me 200 rounds for each... its gonna be a great day.

Heading to the Range this weekend with my .280AI and my 6.5 Creed with some worked up loads.
Get to shoot 7 groups for the .280AI and 6 for the 6.5 Creedmoor. Then my guy is going to load me 200 rounds for each... its gonna be a great day.
Have fun and don't forget sunglasses!
7-shot group and 6-shoot group or 7 groups, each 5-shot groups?
Be aware that it is tough to get powder/primers for reloading in interior Alaska.
Sportsman's warehouse had 2 shelves of components pre-pandemic, now none.

I have four boxes of large pistol primers that I'm looking to trade for shotgun primers.
Or trade large rifle primers or 220 gr nozler partitions for shotgun primers.

Last edited:
Have fun and don't forget sunglasses!
7-shot group and 6-shoot group or 7 groups, each 5-shot groups?
Be aware that it is tough to get powder/primers for reloading in interior Alaska.
Sportsman's warehouse had 2 shelves of components pre-pandemic, now none.

I have four boxes of large pistol primers that I'm looking to trade for shotgun primers.
Or trade large rifle primers or 220 gr nozler partitions for shotgun primers.
I have a guy who is reloading for me.
He loaded me 7 different loads, 3 shots per load, for both my .280AI and my 6.5 Creedmoor.

Two loads were good, so he is doing another set of those to make sure they group well. Then he will reload my 200 rounds of Brass if the load is good.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMArcheryCoues24
Back