Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Question

rhr1224

Has anyone read the article “THE DEER PLAGUE” it talks about a brain eating disease affecting deer, elk and the like across America and it is spreading. My question is what is being done? Did you know about it? Do you trust your harvest when it can take months for the result of the CWD test and some never get the answer if their harvest is contaminated? Crazy stuff

3 post all saying the same thing, pretty sure that's how you get kicked off the forum. Nobody has time for spam.

Did not know you could not have the same thing more than once. Sorry

I got the new issue of outdoor life which had the article about CWD and got into hunting because of watching randy newberg. I thought I would ask what others thought of what I read. Meant no offense

I don't think this is spam, no links or anything like that. @rhr1224 I don't know about that story specifically, but CWD has been discussed to death in various threads here, just type CWD in the search bar in the upper right part of the screen.

Thanks for the info

Do you have any thoughts on the topic

Have you harvested any tainted Meat

Ummmmmmm...I take it you did not follow up on the suggestion to type CWD in the search bar???

Thanks for the info

Do you have any thoughts on the topic

Have you harvested any tainted Meat

It's been around forever. The meat is not affect brain spinal and lymph tissue is all that is affected. Never has crossed to humans eat away.

I have had 1 deer test positive and ate it no worries at all. Friends all over in SW WI eat positive tested deer.

Ummmmmmm...I take it you did not follow up on the suggestion to type CWD in the search bar???
I did but a lot of the information was all over. I wanted information from people who had had first hand knowledge. Better to be safe than sorry

Here's a recent post on the subject. Lots of opinions from people on this forum.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back