Primers

Twice a month 3 of us in my house shoot 40 shot rifle silhouette matches, high power and cowboy lever action. Including sighting in at each event, that’s 300 primers a month. Not include hunting ammo or working on new loads etc. I buy primers when I can.
I wish there was a decent silhouette range around here, and I REALLY wish there were some silhouette matches around here. Closest one last time I checked was over 8hrs away. I wouldn’t be surprised if that one is gone now too. :(

I've seen CCI small and large pistol as well as small rifle primers in the last three weeks.

I wish there was a decent silhouette range around here, and I REALLY wish there were some silhouette matches around here. Closest one last time I checked was over 8hrs away. I wouldn’t be surprised if that one is gone now too. :(
Our local range shoots something every Tuesday night. They rotate 22, pistol cartridge, and lever action. Then the 4th Saturday of every month is high power in the morning and a cowboy in the afternoon.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back