Potentially Sick Farmed Elk Herd Roaming Wild on Prairies

MD4M, Sorry, but your elevator just doesn't go all the way to your top floor.
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif

Ithaca, mine might not go all the way to the top,LOL but it passed yours on the ground floor .

You are a wolf in sheep's clothing.
I do not see how a professed Hunter could be supporting non-hunting org.
In your hate for everyone that will not conform to your standard you are willing to support org. that are openly trying to stop hunting,fishing,meating eating.
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

Are you being payed to push this anti-agenda?
Because a hunter on a hunting site posting links to anti-hunting groups seems very strange!!!!!

MD4M, you lost all credibility when you bragged about being a liar.
biggrin.gif
"Judge is tired" topic:

"Ithaca,I ran into one of your buddies that was out collection signiture I told him I was going to sign, but I know this (Ithaca)guy and he knows everything and he told me not to sign it because it was a load of crap The guy about fell over and said (Ithaca) told you that? I just said yep and walked away." 04-15-2003 08:31

Anyone who would brag about telling a lie is a real lowlife!

http://www.huntandlodge.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=31&t=001457&p=3

Ithaca old man your grasping .ROFLMAO
Thats all you can come up with?
That's the best example you have for saying I lied?
You have no sence of humor ,your friend thought it was pretty funny after he heard the (rest of the story) LOL
This is one more example of Ithaca twisting and spinning his post's to make himself look good.
Ithaca-------no one has to lie or spin in regard's to you being a wolf in sheeps clothing.
The truth about Ithaca is worse than any lie anyone could make up.

Tell us Ithaca ,whats the lie in regard's to you using all of these treehugger greenie org. as your link's in supporting your agenda?
Are you saying that link and this one below isnt anti-hunting?

http://www.compassionatespirit.com/index.htm

Im only going off of the info you give us,and both of those link's are from you.
I don't know any other hunter that would be using shit like that in a hunting forum as a means of backing up there stance.
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

Back