Pagosa Springs things to do

DO NOT go to the indoor hot springs. We were there in May and I think Mrs Leroy is scarred for life
I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you there, I like the overlook! Not for everyone, though...

Hot air balloon ride? Rocky mtn balloon adventures, not the other one.

Two chicks and a hippy and thai Pagosa are our two favorite restaurants.

I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you there, I like the overlook! Not for everyone, though...

Hot air balloon ride? Rocky mtn balloon adventures, not the other one.

Two chicks and a hippy and thai Pagosa are our two favorite restaurants.
It's just old people in bathtubs!

Mud puddles, mud biking, mud hiking, possibly spring skiing @ Woof Creek, soaking mud off @ most excellent hot springs. Fishing the river through town.
No fishing......too much mud in the river.

You might be disappointed to discover that the snow shed is actually on the east side of the pass rather than the downhill into Pagosa.
40 years ago was wondering if the tunnel had been removed, now I know.

I was going to suggest the Silverton, "here comes the Silverton, shoveling coal", may be too early in the season. Spectacular ride, should do it again sometime.

Also passing through the beginning of April, hadn't thought about it too much but I'm now wondering if the free hot springs in the river would be inaccessible due to high water and/or muddy?

Silverton isn't until May but they do a winter ride. A wild piano recital appeared and I actually drew a turkey tag locally. Now I'm figuring on May. Train, springs and Chimney Rock and maybe fishing will be a full schedule I think.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back