Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Outfitter for Wyoming LQ Hunt Units

AG74

Was hoping for some advice - I started buying WY Pref Points 10 years ago at the suggestion of a friend, with the intent being to hunt Unit 91 for both deer and elk someday. Looking at the draw odds, I now realize I should have just gotten a General elk tag 6 years ago...

I have a friend (different friend) who has 6 elk PP - he and I are looking to do a Guided elk hunt in 2023. Most outfitters only cover Gen hunts - I really hate to blow 10 years of PP on a General tag.

Any outfitters out there who hunt units 39-40, or 93-98 on the LQ entry hunts? I've done a lot of internet searching and haven't come up with much. Would appreciate this, or any other advice on how to best utilize the ~8.5 pref points my buddy and I will have in 2023.

Thank you!

Find 2 more guys with low points, have them cover some expense for your extra points. 4 of you get a thorofare hunt booked for 2023 (its a general and will need over 4 next year likely)

General can be as good as LQ, if your going guided I think as mentioned above by CCC a thorofare hunt would be cool experience!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back