Original oil painting for trophy room

You’re screwing yourself throwing the book in for free

you could have a coffee shop in boulder put that painting on the wall with a sticker for 400 bucks and someone would buy it
I don’t understand photography, but there were some mountain pictures for sale at a brewery in steamboat that I easily could’ve taken for $500+.
Like wtf

I don’t understand photography, but there were some mountain pictures for sale at a brewery in steamboat that I easily could’ve taken for $500+.
Like wtf

there are two different like 12"x12" paintings of a cut open avocado at Otto's in Fairplay as of last weekend that look like someone did in a high school art class going for 100 dollars a piece.

i should've taken a picture. the rest of the paintings on the wall were like from pan's labrynth or something. always weird shit up in fairplay man.

however, more importantly the cheesesteak and cajun fries at Otto's were 👌

To help sweeten the pot, I’ll throw in a partial sheet of bullseye stickers. Couple big ones there for those that have troubles seeing/shooting.

@shrapnel I know you want this. I’d consider a straight across trade for that eyepiece doubler you’re trying to sell.
View attachment 271961
I can tell they are your targets, there are no bullet holes in them…

To help sweeten the pot, I’ll throw in a partial sheet of bullseye stickers. Couple big ones there for those that have troubles seeing/shooting.

@shrapnel I know you want this. I’d consider a straight across trade for that eyepiece doubler you’re trying to sell.
View attachment 271961
So now it is a “Where would you aim” thread? According to a thread I was just reading on another forum, that wouldn’t be a good spot to aim with a 6.5 CM.

Back