PEAX Equipment

Opening Day...

FLIPPER

was great for the waterfowl. But I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn from the INSIDE!!!
rolleyes.gif

I saw about 30 divers, 150+ big ducks, 80 Canada geese and 5 blue geese. Not bad for opening day...NO calls...NO decoys...and one "bent" barrel or bead was off by half a foot
confused.gif

Anyhow here is what I brought home...
flip0009.sized.jpg

Flipper, Getting out isover 1/2 the fun... Shooting just means you have to Clean and Eat them
smile.gif

Congrats on your bird. Thanx for the Pictures..

Just a quick question, What is a BIG duck... Is that like a Big bird ? You said you saw 150 of them ?~?~?~ Were you hunting on Seasme street ?

Were you hunting on Seasme street ?

ROFLMAO
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Congrats on the bird FLIPPER. You got out and had a good time and that is all that matters. Now get that shotgun fixed so you can get big bird for us.
wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> What is a BIG duck... Is that like a Big bird ? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know what the correct definition is, but in my book, it includes everything but teal.

Glad you got some shooting Flipper. I am just a little jealous that your season is just opening and mine is pretty much over.
frown.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-27-2003 20:30: Message edited by: mtmiller ]</font>

He must have slep in this morning. I sat and waited on him for 30 min. And he NOSHOWED.

What a Slacker

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-28-2003 08:25: Message edited by: MEATHEAD ]</font>

Meathead. Maybe he was still tiered from cleaning all those ducks (Or duck)from the Prior Hunt
wink.gif

You know what is ironic about your "big duck" question Oscar???

This is what my post originally looked like....but I couldn't post it because Del had the server broke....

"I saw about 30 little ducks,[bluebills,buffleheads,etc for Moosie] 150+ big ducks,[Mallards,Pintails,Gadwalls,etc. for Moosie], 80 Canada geese and 5 blue geese."

Thats funny know matter who you are!!! "Git-R-Done "
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

When I did the "NO SHOW," I went xmas shopping for the first time EVER with my wife
eek.gif

Congratulations Flipper!
Hope you got the barrel problem straightened out and have them raining down now.
Best of luck on your hunts.
Jerry

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back