Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

OnX - on sale today at Camofire

does anyone know if this can be made to work with a current auto-renew subscription? As in, enable 12 months from the Camofire deal after current membership expires, but before auto-renewing again.

does anyone know if this can be made to work with a current auto-renew subscription? As in, enable 12 months from the Camofire deal after current membership expires, but before auto-renewing again.
I believe they send you a code to redeem and then you should be able to let onX know you want to tack on another year.

i have used the deal from Camofire twice. As Boomer says, they send you the code, and it piggybacks onto your membership. I had bought the elite membership, did not mean to let it expire, and ordered the Camofire deal, and resumed it a week or so after it lapsed.

Just did this yesterday. you actually have to let your old one expire and then enter the code they send you. you’ll have to cancel your auto renew.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back