OnX going away?

I received a similar survey from Polaris after I bought my SxS. They had hypothetical questions like, if Polaris didn't sell the model I bought, what manufacturer would I have gone with. Also questions like engine size, seating and power train. All hypothetical and out there type questions. When I talked to the sales guy about a month later, he said that Polaris uses the data to find out what customers would have done so they can "better serve our customer's needs". I took that as getting info on what competition they have within the market, and what drew customers to them verses going with someone else.

“…what drew customers to them verses going with someone else.”
That would have been a better way for them to phrase it vs “if OnX were no longer available.”
I run a business and if I sent out an email asking what my customers would do if I was no longer here I’m sure I would be getting some phone calls.
How they can’t have a firm grasp on their competition is almost beyond comprehension though. That’s about rule#2 in business, right behind knowing when to cut your losses.
As a side note: Polaris does have the best cab on the market. If Honda ever could come to grips with that and develop a comparable cab I think all other outfits would be in trouble. Maybe they need to send out an email questionnaire…

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back