One week in the Crazies

montanadogs

Well, the time is here. I've done my scouting and got some permission to cross privet land to access areas on the west side of the Crazy Mtns. 3 weekends of working for this guy repairing fence all the while watching a bunch of elk cross from his land to the land next to his and on to public. I just talked to him and he said that they have started up their fall musical as he puts it. He has his ranched leased out but said that as long as I don't hunt on his property and use the routes he told me to that their shouldn't be a problem with the outfitter. He also gave me a couple of places to go that horses can't get into. But a couple of big bulls are in there. Hopefully my buddy or I get one during this week. :D Oh, yea. And to make it more difficult I had foot surgery 2 weeks ago on a broken big toe. I have to wear a boot with braces on it to keep it immobile. I think the hard part will be packing one out if we get one. We will be going slow anyway. Hopefully the snow stays high.

Good luck, the Crazies certainly hold some darn good bulls. Careful on that foot.

montanadogs;2131925. I have to wear a boot with braces on it to keep it immobile. I think the hard part will be packing one out if we get one. We will be going slow anyway. Hopefully the snow stays high.[/QUOTE said:
Good luck Forest Gump!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back