One for Del

Elkhunter

Del, even got one marked for you with the red paint ;)

-b-1.jpg

That will be a easy 1000 yard shot.... Thanks. dont let the paint dry or wash off...

Cool pics Elkhunter, those by your house?

Delw

So which one would you shoot?

Since the current situation was perfect. I'd shoot them all.

Cool picture Bill!! Thanks for sending me the pictures of the moose that were in your yard. That would be so cool to have them in your yard!! :D

I also got pics of a doe and two fawns eating my birdseed last year on my deck.

Two years ago there was a cow moose looking in the window at LB in the morning.

LMAO Del!!!!!!!!! I see your up to your old tricks! Hell Del, just wait for'em to bunch up and flock shoot'em!!!!

LOL elkhuntermd.... Hey I was kinda thinking the same thing...line them up then shoot them all with one shot, use a 50 bmg armor plated bullet. let the kids track them(it will give them something to do) :D
Delw

I had a mark 4 scope on it. damn thing had almost a 36" barrel... Ol bob had one for sale last year I wanted to buy before work got slow, just didnt happen... I bought mine used for $2000 bucks and the scope used for $600....

I also had the mc millian but only had it for about 6 months. I liked the barrett better..

Delw

If delw's out hunting with that in Flagstaff should I still be scared if I'm south of Tucson?

how to shoot, gut and quarter in one shot...

cmc

Yep!!!
A big red target should make it easier to see. But I think they would be very hard to track with all of the game wardens that would be all over you like flies on shit this time of year...LOL...I think they are probably a little bored and need some thing to do any way...LOL..
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back