Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

One batch down one to go

B

bcat

Just had a litter of pups. If any of you folks would like one let me know becuase I dont think they will last long. This litter is the first litter of pups out of a gyp I got from Mark Condict. Her daddy is out of Marks "Blue" dog. Her Mother was Marks "Candy" dog. THe father of the litter is out of Vern Phillips "Shine" dog and the Mother is Glen Knotwells high priced female that died I believe. If she is alive she has been spayed. SHe had trouble with the only litter of pups she ever had, that the dad was out of. Anyone that has been in the lion hunting business very long will know these peoples names. SHe had six pups and they are all Walker looking. The father is registered walker, and the mother is part walker and part bluetic. SHe is an exceptional dog, for only being two years old. She has only been in on one lion this year, as an adult, but I have a video of her on that lion. The father needs no explanation, for those that know the Phillips string of dogs or the Knotwell string. The only bad habit the father has is he will fight at the tree with some male dogs. Not all male dogs, but some of them. He runs fine with any female, and about half of my male dogs. The mother has absolutely NO bad habits!!!! Cathunt Mt saw the video, and saw the mother and father of these pups. I will have another litter in a few days out of my "Moose dog" which is Redbone, and Debbies black and tan Gyp. This is her second litter, and all of the pups from the first litter I have had good feedback from so far. I kept one of them and he has been in on one lion at 8 months of age and one coon. He did exceptional on those two things, and I think he is going to be a real good dog. I wasnt planning on this litter of pups, but the gyp climbed an 8 foot fence and got in with Moose, so I guess thats how it goes!! Let me know, I will let go of these two litters dirt cheap, and guarantee they will hunt or will swap the dog back for the money ya spent. I am gonna keep one out of each litter for myself and Cathunt MT already has pick of one or the other litters. Might have a couple peddled here, so there will still be several to chose from. I try not to get rid of too many locally, it just causes me more competition!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif

Logoboy.jpg

Boykin's Hunting Homepage
HuntAndLodge.com
www.recworld.com/boykin

NOW YA TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!

------------------
If there isn't any dogs in heaven .....IAINT GOIN

In about 2 years I will be intrested in a pup, until then.

John

------------------
"When a man lies he murders some part of the world"

Cliff Burton

Cathunt-The mother of the pups is the one in the video with the blood all over her fighting the lion. The next litter of pups we are having is out of Ginger-Moose. The 5 month old pup with the spot on his side was the other one in the video fighting the lion. He is out of Ginger-Moose previuos litter. bcat

------------------
bcatrunningcat.gif

Logoboy.jpg

HuntAndLodge.com
www.recworld.com/boykin

Since I've never been on a lion hunt I'd give my shootin' finger to see a good video of a lion hunt!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Big D

------------------
"Keepin' 'em in the black"

"If ya wanna save a tree, then eat a beaver"

www.huntandlodge.com "You may check out, but you can never leave"

Proud papa again bcat, well if we ever had a dog that did more than eat, crap, fart, and leave hair all over everthing I would be in shock. I have an older retire guy that I take fishing and he loves to bird hunt and has 2 very good bird dogs, a vizla and german short hair and he has let them do there thing for the last year so he could give me a good bird dog, guess what one of them is shoting blanks I guess. olefish

Jason Lee,
If it was a trained dog I would be happy to pick it up and deliever it to Redding the next time I am there. Might take me a little while to get there, since it has been about 15 years last time I was there. I would make sure he has pletty of practice on bears and a few bobcats while I wait for the delivey.

John

------------------
"When a man lies he murders some part of the world"

Cliff Burton

Cathunt-I dont have a digital camera or I would do that for ya bud!! They are white with black saddles some have black ears or ear. There is no brown on these pups anywhere. Dont know yet whether they will have tiny "bluetic" spots on them when they mature or not. They look alot like the mother with more black spots than she has. John
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Dont know what they would do on Bear, but I would bet money they will make good bobcat dogs!!! They came from a long line of bobcat dogs. Neither of the grandparents are dogs I raised, they came from old time cat hunters that live here. Ya need a couple dogs John, would add some music to the hills around your dairy!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
bcat

------------------
bcatrunningcat.gif

Logoboy.jpg

HuntAndLodge.com
www.recworld.com/boykin

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts