Yeti GOBOX Collection

On the beaver line

Sask hunter

Went 3/3 within 30’ of each other. Have to love spring dispersal on the creek. My little line is a mile out of town. Sure is peaceful along the creek and a nice place to think

Attachments

• B4F5D6C4-50AE-4DC4-B1C3-90BB3F50D73B.jpeg
    B4F5D6C4-50AE-4DC4-B1C3-90BB3F50D73B.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 28
Going out next weekend to out a few traps out. Pretty much a novice when it comes to beaver. But it will be nice to get out of town for a few days.

I miss the beaver trapping days !
I took 7 off of my friends place in one night, a bonus was a fat 67 pd. One !!
My friend was so happy . They just leveled the popular trees.
Congrads on the three !
Perfect for a big fat Bear !!

I miss the beaver trapping days !
I took 7 off of my friends place in one night, a bonus was a fat 67 pd. One !!
My friend was so happy . They just leveled the popular trees.
Congrads on the three !
Perfect for a big fat Bear !!
Then and the 20 others from that same chunk of creek this spring!

Sask what's your preferred set? I did some den sets, but I was not as prepared as I thought, and when I got there I didnt know if I should set the 330 all the way down or just below the den opening. Also did a snare at a castor mound and leg hold at a trail they use to cross a dike. Going to go back out in the morning to set a few more.

Sask what's your preferred set? I did some den sets, but I was not as prepared as I thought, and when I got there I didnt know if I should set the 330 all the way down or just below the den opening. Also did a snare at a castor mound and leg hold at a trail they use to cross a dike. Going to go back out in the morning to set a few more.
I’m a big castor mound set with 330’s a half to 3/4 submerged. Bank dens are good too but I find I usually have to thin the rats out there. Dam crossovers are really good as well

If your setting bank dens put your 330 on the bottom and stabilize it then a dive stick over the top

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giddyup64
Back