Caribou Gear

Old home week....

Calif. Hunter

Wow - this is where I first met Oscar, Thumper, b'cat, Jason Lee, Indy Jay, deerslayer, A-con, Tom, etc.

http://www2.huntinfo.com/cgi-bin/ubb/Ultimate.cgi

It is deader than a doornail since we left. Some topics have not had a single post in over a year!!!

I was actually able to log in!!! :eek: Maybe we ought to go over there and post some wild pix and see how long it takes for anyone to notice? :D :D :D

wrong password. bet with having 8 computers and 5 different domains I could get on and dumped out at least a min of 16 days :)

Man that was a long time ago.. seriously, what link did we post under back in da day as they say around da sea'diddy...

Joshy fag was the Greeks Buddy I think.

I have enough big dead critters to bog that doe shooting guys site down.....

Ol' Elky, What a card :)

I went back and said I forgot my password.. It sent me my old one. problem was, when I put it in, wouldn't let me post. Dam Bass-turd must hold a grudge ;) It let me post when I added my Signature.. go figure :D:D

Not a bad idea Jason. Might me a good time to bring up some of the wild elk, Yooper, deerslayer, and other famous post from the formation of the "coalition" to the start of Huntnlodge and onward to some of the stuff on Hunt talk.

that deer hunting story was a classic link Oscar was a classic. Laughed my arse off.

Either Big twig registered there or someone pretending. My guess is it's a copy cat.

Dude.. that place is so dead I don't even hear the Tumble weeds blowing by....... His last Hunt Update was 2006........And the thunder rolls...............

Just trying to remember who all started what. I think it had something to do with us beating up elkie and Joshy started to cry....
I do remember getting banned for the comment "Your village called and was missing an idiot, so we told them you were here."
blam... Banned the Th.umster

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cohunter14
Back