Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

OLD GUY FROM VANCOUVER ISLAND B.C. Canada

Thank you all for the warm welcome(y)(y)(y)
I see a lot of folks from the KEYSYONE State.
Spent time years back in the LEHIGH VALLEY/ BATH area.....ah, the brown trout in the chalk streams......
good times .

Welcome from Pennsylvania!
😄Glad to see another ''mature'' sportsman here too !!! I too enjoy just watching the CAVE BEARS on vancouver island.....If I never shoot another one ,it would NOT be a blight on my soul....(BUT I do like alpine bear pepperoni and sausage). the river bears /aka garbage eaters......don't taste all that good,but mabe I was not that hungry.....
like being in the bush on a 2 week adventure, by the end, day old coffee and canned spam taste pretty good !!!!

Welcome from SW NM.
I see we can trade stories of the Big Island life. Spent a couple months @ Cape Beal. I don't think I was dry the whole time. LOL

As an almost 1/2 Canadian myself, welcome and you live in one of the most beautiful places on earth.

I say 1/2 Canadian, becuse I grew up in Bellingham, had my bachelor party in BC ( #5 on Orange) ( long time ago ) and Western Canada is part of my region for work.

Welcome from SW NM.
I see we can trade stories of the Big Island life. Spent a couple months @ Cape Beal. I don't think I was dry the whole time. LOL
'Morning HANK,
I see you are up early today.....How much snow did you get this week.?
just anotherJanuary morning on ''the ROCK'',
38 Degrees and light rain.
no matter, coffee is hot and I'm still alive....beats
being back in QUEBEC!!!DDSCF2377.JPGDAUGHTER'S OLD PLACE ON ''QUADRA ISLAND'' ACROSS FROM CAMPBELL RIVER..... SOLD IT AND BOUGHT THE PLACE WHERE THAT WALKWAY GOES DOWN,NEXT DOOR.......

As an almost 1/2 Canadian myself, welcome and you live in one of the most beautiful places on earth.

I say 1/2 Canadian, becuse I grew up in Bellingham, had my bachelor party in BC ( #5 on Orange) ( long time ago ) and Western Canada is part of my region for work.
Thanks(y) .....#5-Orange....😎....I ''stopped in '' for a cold one a couple times when I lived in HORSESHOE BAY,. Worked in the Vancouver/Burnaby area.......back then, would often go to Blane to fill up and to the big gun shop in BELLINGHAM for Goex black powder.......that was BEFORE the s,h.t.f.,,,,,,,, No more buying 2-3 lbs. and bringing it home on my bike...... *****thats 2-3 pounds BLACK POWDER!!! nothing to do with the BANDITOS MC !!!
POINT ROBERTS,the BREAKERS....😏
cheers Glenn

Back