Ohio State Women in the Outdoors Event

hunter1969

Hi everyone, Hunters wife here. I'm on the planning committee for this years annual Ohio Women in the Outdoors, state event. If anyone is interested in attending or knows of anyone who is not afraid of getting dirty and having a lot of fun. The dates are September 16-18, 2005. the event will be held at Camp Muskingum in Carrollton, OH. The event is open to women age 14 and over. Get your girls ou there! Some of the classes offered are Archery (3-D, set-up and basic), Canoeing, Kayaking, Basic self defense, wild game cooking, deer hunting, turkey hunting, water fowl huting, gun cleanng and maintenance, Sporting clays, muzzleloading, and lots more! The cost is $110.00 for the entire weekend and includes meals, lodging, WITO knife and a 1 year NWTF membership.If you're interested you can e-mail me and I'll send you a registration flyer. Anna Norris-WITO Event
:cool: hump

Hey Jo hunter here how ya been ? now what kinda pics are you x-pecting her to take :D
Hunter1969
LM NAHC 95
wildlife forever member

Lockerroom interviews of course.... ;)

Well, pics of your team in action would be nice... :)

Ok guys, I can tell the thought of 300 women in camo got you all worked up :D . Cool off,then convince the women in your lives they should come to the event :) and bring a friend or two with them. Maybe they'll bring you back some good pics. ;) ;)