PEAX Equipment

Ohhhh Yeah!!

GatoMan

Its a snowin outside, clippin along at a purty good rate. I suppose tommorow I should do my civil duties and go give some them big, fat, lazy bobcats there cardiovascular exercise....lol, Got this new digital cammera I gonna try to get them to pose for also. Hopefully it don;t warm up in the valley this afternoon enough to turn to rain, its gonna be good sailing tommorow if not, I gettin excited....yeee haaaaa
biggrin.gif

------------------
chewin_md_clr.gif
GatoMan

GET EM SENIOR GATO MAN! Its supposed to snow here tonight also, might make for a good weekend hunting here to. Do ya get the wind out there that we do here. Sure ruins some good hunting days when its windy! bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif
Logoboy.jpg

Go getem Gato-Man
This has been a great week here,Haven't killed any cats but have seen some and if I didn't have a hunter I would have got at least 2.But the hunter had a great time and is coming back for more.Its snowing here too about 3" on the ground now and still falling.Tomorow I will be toten the shotgun he he he

------------------
We having fun yet//Tobey

Storms tapering off got about 5 inchs of powder, News reported 150+ vehicle related accidents in the Boise area alone today, Should be plenty of fun tommorow and for the next few days, them cats gonna get pinched if they try to pull off the river in this heavy snow, there will be 5 walker dogs right on there behind if they do. Yes Bcat we get wind, probably not like you do but enough to blow in tracks and make them disappear, more wind this winter then normal, I don;t mind the wind but its harder to hear dogs in it, would rather listen to the race then have to find them with the trackin box.

------------------
chewin_md_clr.gif
GatoMan

Back