Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Northern Minnesota Hunter looking for hunting partner

Elkhunter77

I am 42yrs old and live in northern Mn. I archery hunted for elk in Colorado and deer in Nebraska then hunted Mule deer in Wyoming and Minnesota with rifle. I was successful in Wyoming and Minnesota and had 2 misses in Colorado. I am looking to do something similar this year but would like to have another like minded person with to share the work and fuel costs with.
Interested? Let's talk
Thanks for reading, Phil

Welcome from south Dakota, drop me a message if you end up doing any sd hunting. I try to help the best I can!

Hi Phil,
I may be interested. I live in south central MN. I have some on the fence friends that I fear may not commit to going. You interested in archery or rifle?

SKOL - welcome to HT. Where in northern MN? While I live down in the twin cities, we have a cabin on the north shore. Quite a few MN folks on the forum.

Hi Phil,
I may be interested. I live in south central MN. I have some on the fence friends that I fear may not commit to going. You interested in archery or rifle?
I hunt archery and rifle and will be doing both this year. I just applied for a Wyoming elk tag that I will most likely not draw with 7 points but have been trying to figure out a hunting schedule for an Elk hunt and then some deer hunts.
What are you planning for your hunt/hunts?

I hunt archery and rifle and will be doing both this year. I just applied for a Wyoming elk tag that I will most likely not draw with 7 points but have been trying to figure out a hunting schedule for an Elk hunt and then some deer hunts.
What are you planning for your hunt/hunts?
Looking for either OTC elk Or WY antelope draw. I’ve got a couple elk and antelope points in Wy but will continue to buy points for elk. Have 4 elk points in CO as well.

Looking for either OTC elk or Wyoming antelope draw. I archery and rifle hunt whitetail here in MN/Wi but have never been out hunting out west. I’ve got a wall tent/stove and just feel the need to get out west before I’m too old. I’m 43.
76F8080E-7F43-4418-9580-6DD1F563B75B.jpeg

I am 42yrs old and live in northern Mn. I archery hunted for elk in Colorado and deer in Nebraska then hunted Mule deer in Wyoming and Minnesota with rifle. I was successful in Wyoming and Minnesota and had 2 misses in Colorado. I am looking to do something similar this year but would like to have another like minded person with to share the work and fuel costs with.
Interested? Let's talk
Thanks for reading, Phil
I realize this post is quite old but interested and open to any kind of hunt.
From WI and have hunted Montana and Kansas. Interested in trying Nebraska.

I realize this post is quite old but interested and open to any kind of hunt.
From WI and have hunted Montana and Kansas. Interested in trying Nebraska.

Also from Minnesota trying to hunt Nebraska. Never have hunted too far out west. Eastern North Dakota is the farthest west I have hunted. Also trying to hunt Nebraska / Montana/ Utah. Send me a PM if interested in trying to set something up.

I live just north of northern MN but don't hunt big game up here anymore. For five weeks every fall I'm in Montana hunting uplands, deer, and elk (mostly uplands). Make the 24+ drive alone and usually hunt by myself but age is catching up. At 69 I can still climb the mountains and hunt dawn to dusk but am definitely slowing down some. That long drive gets harder every year. I've been considering a hunting partner to help out and make sure I come back to the trailer at night. Can't seem to find a petite fifty year-old blonde who enjoys dogs in the bed, TV dinners, and cleaning birds. But I haven't been looking very hard either. Hope you find the one you're looking for.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back