North Idaho Waterfowl?

bpeay4

Just moved to Mosow for college. From Twin Falls originally and hunted the snake for ducks and geese growing up. Is there much fowl hunting near moscow. I've been searching for areas but I can't find a good body of water nearby to hunt. Is it worth expanding my search? Do people hunt dworshak? never been. Any pointers appreciated!

It’s very limited in my experience. A few people that field hunt geese in the area, but birds can be very transient and you’ll need to find permission. The Coeur d, alene area has much more to offer and I’d probably try some of those lakes before Dworshak

I know if you hop into eastern Washington you can crush some birds. A bit late, but here I am haha.

It’s very limited in my experience. A few people that field hunt geese in the area, but birds can be very transient and you’ll need to find permission. The Coeur d, alene area has much more to offer and I’d probably try some of those lakes before Dworshak
Do you know if the Tribe (Cd’A tribe that is) has cracked down on people for hunting within the reservation without their NR liscenses? Just curious.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back