NM Draws Are Open.

Hello everybody im new to this , can i apply with my uncle together and if we get lucky both get a tag or we have to apply by ourselves and whoever is lucky is going ( nonresidents).

Hello everybody im new to this , can i apply with my uncle together and if we get lucky both get a tag or we have to apply by ourselves and whoever is lucky is going ( nonresidents).
You can apply with a party application and if you are lucky both will get tags. Just make sure the hunt codes you are applying for have more then two tags, I am assuming for non residents. One of you creates an application and then the other one attaches to that existing application with the attach codes.
That sounds complicated. Just make an application and it will create an attach code and application number that you can use for your other party member.

You can apply with a party application and if you are lucky both will get tags. Just make sure the hunt codes you are applying for have more then two tags, I am assuming for non residents. One of you creates an application and then the other one attaches to that existing application with the attach codes.
That sounds complicated. Just make an application and it will create an attach code and application number that you can use for your other party member.
thats very helpful thanks , actually can i do this to other states too?

thats very helpful thanks , actually can i do this to other states too?
I am not familiar with all the states draw systems and I primarily only apply for one person at at time. Arizona allows you to put in with up to four people but it is all done on one application. I don't believe you can edit the application after you submit it.
Colorado does it kinda like NM, everybody put in separate but with an application code. All the hunt numbers have to match.
The rest of the states, I have never applied for more then one person but I am sure they have some sort of system for party hunts.

I am not familiar with all the states draw systems and I primarily only apply for one person at at time. Arizona allows you to put in with up to four people but it is all done on one application. I don't believe you can edit the application after you submit it.
Colorado does it kinda like NM, everybody put in separate but with an application code. All the hunt numbers have to match.
The rest of the states, I have never applied for more then one person but I am sure they have some sort of system for party hunts.
Thanks i appreciate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back