Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

NM Desert Bighorn Hunt

Very cool. Thanks for sharing. I am always amazed at how folks find sheep in so much country.... Nice work!
One of my hobbies is watching wild sheep and mountain goats. I go about with both binoculars and a spotting scope. There is a “mental gear” that is required and it is a skill that has to be acquired. Once you pass a threshold and have seen enough of them a confidence and patience sets in.

Desert Sheep are hard to see, they are so well matched to their background, but so are dall sheep in areas with patchy snow

The hard part is putting in enough time to reach that threshold.

One of my hobbies is watching wild sheep and mountain goats. I go about with both binoculars and a spotting scope. There is a “mental gear” that is required and it is a skill that has to be acquired. Once you pass a threshold and have seen enough of them a confidence and patience sets in.

Desert Sheep are hard to see, they are so well matched to their background, but so are dall sheep in areas with patchy snow

The hard part is putting in enough time to reach that threshold.
I get that. Unfortunately, I'm late to hunting and doing my best to play catch up to get to that level...if ever!

Congratulations to your father, did he draw as a res? Or nr?

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back