MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Nikon Buckmaster II

Rooster52

At the first look at these scopes ,I was not pleased as they just did not have the feel of the original Buckmaster,but I put one on my Ruger 7MM08 and after several trips to the range and around 400 rounds fired,it has tracked good and stayed zeroed. Impressed for a $100 scope.

If you can find the ones in the boxes (not plastic clamshell) at Walmart you can get a 3-9X40 for $30 or a 4-12X40 for $35 right now. I snagged a 4-12 for my .17hmr but haven't mounted it yet. Price tag might show $99 but it'll scan for $30 or $35.

Are you sure you got buckmaster II for $30. I actually in walmart a week or so ago was getting my deer tag waiting in line I looked at all the scopes they had. I remember that they were over $100.

Are you sure you got buckmaster II for $30. I actually in walmart a week or so ago was getting my deer tag waiting in line I looked at all the scopes they had. I remember that they were over $100.

They might be marked a certain price, but Wal Mart might have different prices when the item is scanned. Lots of goodies on sale right now, and the Wal Mart folks might not be too quick to post up the new prices.

I'm positive. It was marked $99.99 but rang up $35. The 3-9 is $30.

There was also a huge corporate gun clearance a few weeks ago that none of the employees knew about. They argued that they weren't on sale right up until the scanner read the new price. Ruger American rifles for $199, Marlin 45-70s for $299, savage bmags for $99 and a bunch more. Marlin and savage also had some mail in rebates to make the deals even sweater.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back