Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

NFA Wait Times

You guys are killing me with these short return times. I have two cans in the pipeline, but they are both backordered so they're not even on the NFA clock yet. Hoping this trend of quicker returns is a sign of improvement in the system.

I received an eforms notification and a phone call from my FFL in procession of the cans

DD Enticer LTi in 6 weeks
Don't do a trust if you want it fast.
With a DD Enticer STi in jail for 60 days, I’m real bummed I filed as a trust. Guess I’ll just keep checking my junk email every half hour with my fingers crossed 😭

my first efile was over 10 months, this one was 6. Both were trusts

I am officially a year plus one. This would be my fifth suppressor. My first one in 2015, 6 months. My second one, big bore harvestor, 5 months. Two others, the tbac ultra 7 and a twenty two cal, 11 months, with back order on both. I had my idaho enhanced concealed until a year ago (expired last may) but I moved to Alaska a year in half ago. Didnt renew it. I bought a new 10 mm smith and wesson hand pistol in september. (6 months into my cuurent suppressor timeline) On a side note, the Canadian border "persons" gladly relieved two of my suppressors (the tbac ultra seven, and big bore harvestor....... and I was totally up front and honest with them). Pretty sure they took them home for themselves. My ignorance on that one, I just have shot for so long with those items on my rifles I assumed they were part of my rifle, and when I moved to Alaska I had so many other thoughts on my mind. I know that aint an excuse, but I have to try to justify it somehow.

So now its a year plus on a tbac ultra 7 gen two. It sucks because its sitting over at Alaska Ammo. My first four were corporate, and this one is indivdual. The only thing in the last year in a half of my life that has changed is i moved to Alaska.

on side note, does anybody have ab raptors? Looking at the ab 10-375. I think it would so cool to shoot a kodiak with a suppressed 375 hh

I am officially a year plus one. This would be my fifth suppressor. My first one in 2015, 6 months. My second one, big bore harvestor, 5 months. Two others, the tbac ultra 7 and a twenty two cal, 11 months, with back order on both. I had my idaho enhanced concealed until a year ago (expired last may) but I moved to Alaska a year in half ago. Didnt renew it. I bought a new 10 mm smith and wesson hand pistol in september. (6 months into my cuurent suppressor timeline) On a side note, the Canadian border "persons" gladly relieved two of my suppressors (the tbac ultra seven, and big bore harvestor....... and I was totally up front and honest with them). Pretty sure they took them home for themselves. My ignorance on that one, I just have shot for so long with those items on my rifles I assumed they were part of my rifle, and when I moved to Alaska I had so many other thoughts on my mind. I know that aint an excuse, but I have to try to justify it somehow.

So now its a year plus on a tbac ultra 7 gen two. It sucks because its sitting over at Alaska Ammo. My first four were corporate, and this one is indivdual. The only thing in the last year in a half of my life that has changed is i moved to Alaska.
You need to reach out to your Representative and have their office do a inquiry.

Back