Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

NEW TURKEY GUN ??

GilaMonster

I just came up with a deal on a new Mossburg M 500 Shotgun. I got it from a gentleman who just lost his job and decided to sell it. It came with two barrels, both ported. A 26" multichoke barrel and a shorter ?" smooth bore slug barrel. Does anyone know if this shotgun is worth a shi+ ? I gave the man $200 for it and it's never been fired, as far as I can tell. Did I get a fair deal or did I get screwed?:confused:

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 16 October 2001 21:23: Message edited by: GilaMonster ]</font>

Don't know for sure, but I would say you got a great deal. Happy hunting with it

Well, I thought the deal was pretty good. I really didn't need another shotgun, but what the he11. I don't know much about the Mossburg and have never used a pump gun. I guess I'll see. At least it's chambered for 3 in shells. With a turkey super full choke, it might be pretty good????? Maybe a synthetic, phototech camo stock. Hmmmmmmm

GM, you got a pretty good deal. The Mossberg M 500 sells for about $200 new. Depends on the finish of the stock and barrel. I am sure it had chokes with it also. With them added and the extra barrel you did well. Cheap chokes will run you $20 a pop. I have do idea what a slug barrel cost but I would guess if you found one under $100 you would be lucky. Good deal....

Boomer

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mttedoc
Back