MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

New to HT from Ky

I've been a longtime lurker on HT, finally decided to join the party. I'm finishing up school here in Ky and finally getting some time to head out west and do a little hunting.
Welcome! I’m from Staffordsville, KY. I’m in the east with the elk! What part of Kentucky are you from and where are you going to school? I’m a Morehead and UK graduate. Glad you’re here.
We're going to need a KY hunt talk chapter soon! Lol

Welcome aboard
Where are you from WestKyHunt?

I used to contribute to a Kentucky specific message board and I am glad that there are others from Kentucky on here now. The old board was pretty political—that’s a great way to ruin a good time to talk about politics nonstop. I from Northern Kentucky near Cincinnati. I am getting ready to put in for the elk draw again. I have put in every year since the beginning without success—glutton for punishment I guess. Hopefully my luck will turn around this year. Good luck to all of you.

I put in again as well and also have never been drawn. This year im starting to put in for points out west for pronghorn, mule deer and elk. My oldest boy just turned 11 and my youngest is 8 and im hoping to get to go in a couple years and take them with me. Im planning on buying them points as well to start them out.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wyohandscold
Back