Yeti GOBOX Collection

New rifle

tikkaman

Went out today and shoot new Howa 1500 6.5 creedmoor ,few break in rounds then down to work . Hornady 129 AW interlock last 4 shots 100 yards 1 1/2 high and dead on.This is a sweet shooting rifle .

I'm hopelessly hooked on Savage rifles. I've tried to give something else a chance, but I always come back to Savage. Most recently, this is because they're the only ones making anything in .338 Federal.

I was committed to getting an X-Bolt a few years ago, but I've since cooled to that. Got the daughter her own hunting rifle in August - Savage Lightweight Storm. I've kinda sworn off blued/carbon hunting rifles, though I'm not going to sell the ones I have.

Actually, I don't think I've seen a Howa rifle in any stores. You can imagine that out east here, we see a lot of Savage, Ruger, and Kimber rifles in the stores.

Guess I need to change my handle ,but what to also have a savage 116 weather warrior in 270 Win . I am so confused . LOL

Went out today and shoot new Howa 1500 6.5 creedmoor ,few break in rounds then down to work . Hornady 129 AW interlock last 4 shots 100 yards 1 1/2 high and dead on.This is a sweet shooting rifle .
Please post a pic of the target. I'd like to see what a good shooting Howa 6.5 CM groups looks like. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back