Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

New Mexico - Terk Overturned

And I asked you to get a better understanding of your statement because it does not makes sense to me. That is also why someone else asked you a similar question about your comments. To me it seems that the NR DIY hunter got screwed, not the residents, as you said. That is why the NR DIY hunters are complaining. But I'm probably just missing something that is obvious.

How do you figure the NR's have more rights than actual residents in NM?

How did this screw the residents of NM?

It's my understanding that the tag allotment does not favor a resident? ie; the ratio of resident vs non-resident tags. Perhaps the more intellectual among us can learn me up.

I know 2 NM residents and both(I know, small number)are very happy(as it seems most residents hunters are)about the injunction being lifted.

I get the fact that NR hunters are pissed about the change and completely agree with the fact that NMG&F is not handling this in a professional manner. If that is what you are referring to by NR's getting screwed, I'm right there with you.

I also think that residency should account for something.

Does that make sense? I shouldn't try and multitask, that's what I get for running a 2 monitor set up at work.

It's my understanding that the tag allotment does not favor a resident? ie; the ratio of resident vs non-resident tags. Perhaps the more intellectual among us can learn me up.

I know 2 NM residents and both(I know, small number)are very happy(as it seems most residents hunters are)about the injunction being lifted.

I get the fact that NR hunters are pissed about the change and completely agree with the fact that NMG&F is not handling this in a professional manner. If that is what you are referring to by NR's getting screwed, I'm right there with you.

I also think that residency should account for something.

Does that make sense? I shouldn't try and multitask, that's what I get for running a 2 monitor set up at work.
No worries. I 'm just trying to keep it all straight in my head as well. I just noticed the NR's complaining about the tag allotment and it seemed weird when you said the residents were getting screwed as well. Seems like everybody is getting screwed!!

That's the problem, others have called and spoken with supervisors, I know one person even said they talked with the person who's name is on the press release and they are all giving conflicting information over the phone. Several people have been told that there are still going to be Ram tags available to nonresidents this year. I don't see how, but that's what people have said they have been told. So far there is nothing in print one way of the other.

I suggest you call for yourself if you have doubts. The people I see who post that there will be tags are talking to receptionists.

FYI NM hunters, because of the Terk ruling (affected ibex, oryx, and b. sheep quotas) NM G&F is delaying ALL big game draw results by a week until the 30th of April.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back