Yeti GOBOX Collection

New Mexico Muley Buck(Don't Laugh!)

Daniel

On October 30, 2004, I shot this buck at 300 yards on the run with a model 670 winchester 30-06, shooting barnes x 180 grain bullets. My location was a mile south of the Colorado state border, and about 2 miles east of Navajo Lake State Park. There were other bigger bucks (some with about 30-34 inch spreads) in the same bunch, but this one was the only dumb one to cross in front of the cross hairs. Just thought I would let you people take a look at it. :)

i'm sure it's a nice deer..........but dude...what where you thinkin'!!!!??? 300 yds.....running, C'MON!!!! itchy trigger for sure!!!!

There I was , perched by a tree when Suddenly I heard the sound of a deer busting out 32- Yards to my Left. I took off After it to catch it in the next opening and after a 100 yard sprint saw it cresting over the Ridge top, As I ran up the hill over downfall I knew I could catch the Deer before it got out of sight in the next canyon. Even with my heavy breathing I took a Standing shot at the deer Running through the Adjacent canyon jumping over a log at 548 yards. It dropped in its tracks and upon the examination of the animal while gutting it I realised I shot right were I was Aiming.... right through the heart .. ;)

(Theres something to work off of for your next story bud ;))

Were is the pictures ?

Daniel.jpeg

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back