New Mexico Audad

Do you want the entire story as it happens ish

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That is $*)Q!#@$ awesome man! Congrats to you. Happy you were able to get it done. I can't wait for my trip in 2025.

Thanks for sharing
With as political as I’ve seen you be on here I bet you really enjoy this hunt. Hopefully you have the same experience we did.

Congratulations. Did you both draw in a party app ? Guide pool? Or nr pool?

Congratulations. Did you both draw in a party app ? Guide pool? Or nr pool?
Party ap on our own we had full intention of doing this diy to we looked at it with a pen and pad it just didn’t pencil out

Party ap on our own we had full intention of doing this diy to we looked at it with a pen and pad it just didn’t pencil out
Dang that’s awesome. Congratulations on drawing as a party I know it’s tough to draw much less as a nr party app.

Dang that’s awesome. Congratulations on drawing as a party I know it’s tough to draw much less as a nr party app.
Only 3 nr drew for our hunt we had 2 of the tags the owner couldn’t believe we had drawn when I called him

Only 3 nr drew for our hunt we had 2 of the tags the owner couldn’t believe we had drawn when I called him
Yeah that’s why I had to ask I knew the odds were slim. I hope to draw a tag by myself every year and never do.

Back