New Hunting/Trapping Rig for FREE

backcountry_sassn

So I’ve been wanting a Polaris Ranger for trapping and hunting for awhile now, but the Family CFO (my wife) has said they are to much. If there’s a will, there’s a way. So I convinced her to let me get a dirt bike. Found a good deal and bought one. Did I play with it, nope. I cleaned it up and got it looking good then sold it. I used that money to do the same thing. Soon I had enough to buy two dirt bikes. Took about a mounts before I was able to put the original money used back while still having money to buy with.

Its been about two months and this 08 Polaris Ranger 700xp showed up on Craigslist and I was able to negotiate the price down more than I thought.
63A3627B-4051-4133-AE18-153BFD2121B5.jpeg
Only has 170 hours on it.

The family CFO gave me some great advice and told me not to spend all the money. So now I’ve paid back the money used in our account, got a UTV. i have enough for a trailer as well but I’m going to use that money to buy and sell with so I can keep some play money coming it. This is going to be the way I fund my hunting/trapping Addiction.

If there’s a will, there’s a way.

Nice I have the same one except I gave the four seater. Solid machine so far bought mine 3 years ago with th h 100 hours on it.

So I’ve been wanting a Polaris Ranger for trapping and hunting for awhile now, but the Family CFO (my wife) has said they are to much. If there’s a will, there’s a way. So I convinced her to let me get a dirt bike. Found a good deal and bought one. Did I play with it, nope. I cleaned it up and got it looking good then sold it. I used that money to do the same thing. Soon I had enough to buy two dirt bikes. Took about a mounts before I was able to put the original money used back while still having money to buy with.

Its been about two months and this 08 Polaris Ranger 700xp showed up on Craigslist and I was able to negotiate the price down more than I thought.
View attachment 150529
Only has 170 hours on it.

The family CFO gave me some great advice and told me not to spend all the money. So now I’ve paid back the money used in our account, got a UTV. i have enough for a trailer as well but I’m going to use that money to buy and sell with so I can keep some play money coming it. This is going to be the way I fund my hunting/trapping Addiction.

If there’s a will, there’s a way.
Yes, family budgets are tight but you found a way. Well done!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dyaddof
Back