Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

New here

Timberline

Hey everybody, been lurking on this board for quite a while. Some of you who post on monstermuleys.com would know me as chesterwyo. I figured it was a good time for a new name and a new favorite website. I look forward to getting to know everybody here a little better

Welcome aboard Timberline. Look forward to seeing you post.

Hi neighbor, glad to have you here Timberline and hope you make this place your home on the Net. Good to see another from Wyoming.

Welcome finally to Hunttalk Timberline!
We are very glad to have you here and posting... :D :D :D

Thanks for the welcome guys. Elkhunter, good to see I've got a few neighbors on this sight. I worked in Jackson until recently. I look forward to getting to know everybody here.

Timberline,
Welcome aboard!! Thanks again on the offer to help with the wife's moose.
My wife is a Wyo. Native from Kemmerer, and I moved to Wyoming(Kemmerer)in '85. So, we kinda know your "neck of the woods" -memtb

Let me know when you come up this way again Timberline, the coffee or beer is on me.

memtb, when are you heading up this way?

thanks elkhunter, I might be spending quite a bit of time up there here in a little while if I get the job I am going after. We'll have to meet up and swap stories. I've still got a couple weeks before I turn 21 so we might have to wait on the beer LOL. take care

TIMBERLINE

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back