Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

New guy from Nc

Jme32

I’ve been on the Nc site and discuss deer hunting, doves, and ducks. But am excited to hopefully be able to hunt out west next year. Found this forum to learn. And have enjoyed the post so much. I just wanted to say hi and hopefully interact with everyone. My dad went out west when he was younger to Colorado with a man named Hiram Purser and he still talks of it this day. Excited for the adventure. Hello again from Nc.

Hey new guy from NC. Welcome and look forward some of your insight.

I’ve been on the Nc site and discuss deer hunting, doves, and ducks. But am excited to hopefully be able to hunt out west next year. Found this forum to learn. And have enjoyed the post so much. I just wanted to say hi and hopefully interact with everyone. My dad went out west when he was younger to Colorado with a man named Hiram Purser and he still talks of it this day. Excited for the adventure. Hello again from Nc.
Welcome from the West

Welcome! I'm new too, but am already out here in N. NV. All the best in your endeavors for a western hunt!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back