New from Michigan

I am new to the forum, from Michigan.

I am an Avid hunter throughout the state of Michigan. Focusing mainly on Turkey and Whitetail.

Joined the forum as I am planning a father daughter Wyoming hunt. We have some antelope points and if planned correctly may be able to do a combined antelope hunt for the both of us followed by a possible cow elk tag for my daughter.
welcome

I am an Avid hunter throughout the state of Michigan. Focusing mainly on Turkey and Whitetail.

Joined the forum as I am planning a father daughter Wyoming hunt. We have some antelope points and if planned correctly may be able to do a combined antelope hunt for the both of us followed by a possible cow elk tag for my daughter.
Welcome!

Long time member from NW Indiana here. Just had my first Michigan hunt last month, in Berrien County. Turkey hunt lasted two hours lol. Used to do cheap WI for years but found I ended up spending more on hotels. I can hunt both MI state & HAP properties from home here. But would not even think about deer hunting MI nor IN. I reserve all that for IL & IA.

Welcome from the greater Flint area - glad to see another Michigander. Good luck this Sunday!

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back