Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

New From California

Birddog916

Hi Hunt Talk,

I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to everyone. I'm from Sacramento, CA and live in Midtown. I hunt with a group of guys who are all pretty good friends we try and give back to conservation and do some volunteer work every year, I also help teach hunters ed. I've been a member of many fishing and a few hunting forums in the past, I figured I join this one since most of my vacation time the last few years have been devoted to public land western hunting. I have hunted Wyoming, California, Colorado, Oregon, Montana in the past and I'm looking to expand my hunts to Utah, Nevada, New Mexico, Idaho, and Arizona. I have been sitting on points for many western states the last 5-8 years and will be looking to burn some points in upcoming seasons. I have come to the conclusion I don't like building points every year and prefer to burn them on hunts that take 3-8 year to draw. This year I'm considering a elk hunt in Wyoming and a deer hunt in Utah. I also hunt whitetails every year in Indiana on my family's farm. I recently purchased part of the family farm that has provided me with the opportunity to archery hunt whitetails nearly every year for the last 25 years. I'm 44 now and the last few years I have finally have the $ to hunt in more states for species I only once dreamed of chasing. Anyway, I have been lurking here for a while and thought I would try and reach out, make some connections, and share knowledge with other DYI hunters.

Attachments

• IMG_0156.JPEG
    IMG_0156.JPEG
    1.7 MB · Views: 8
Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back