MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

New from Arkansas

TLGregory

Hello from Arkansas! I'm Tristan and recently I have been introduced to Randy's work and have been hooked! I'm born and raised in the Ouachita Mountains of central AR where there are mostly whitetails and turkeys to chase and I am looking for the opportunity to take a shot at western big game. I'm a conservationist at heart and truly enjoy the camaraderie between through and through hunters. I am learning as much as I can through Randy's videos and I hope to get a ton of information out of this forum. My first question is in regards to how y'all use Google Earth and maps and other technology to plan hunts. I have heard so many times where Randy mentions elk sanctuary habitats and such, and I was wondering what are characteristic things that you should look for whenever you are hunting no matter the time of season? Thanks in advance!

It's definitely a great state if you want meat for years since you can tag six deer per season.

Welcome aboard! I know its highly pushed, but onX maps is a phenomenal tool! Id dive into that and the state's gf site.

Welcome! Hunted the first week of rifle in the Ouachita Mountains last fall. Beautiful country, and very much looking forward to going back this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back