Yeti GOBOX Collection

New Bow Shooter

Muledeer4me

Our granddaughter has been asking for a bow so she could shoot with us---well grandpa found one (while out buying some arrows)LOL
We had our son bring her down to the Archer shop and they got her all set up,She was so excited she was shaking. Sidney will be 6 in July .
I have to say Thanks to Jay and his staff at Idaho Outdoor outtfitters in Nampa for doing a great job helping us get her all set.You made one little girl a very happy Shooter.
She has not let her Dad have any rest after work because she HAS to practice her shooting.
Six more years and we will have another hunter in our ranks.I cant wait.
:cool: :cool: :cool:

Debbie, you should post some pictures here of the little ones shooting the 3d's there alot of fun to see!! until them little buggers start to out shoot ya then ya got a 10 yr old smart arse telling ya what your doin wrong :rolleyes:hehehehe!!!!

it will sound kinda like this :
your bendin your elbow, your bendin your elbow nah nah nah the strings gonna slap your arm and im gonna laugh nah nah nah nah nah

solution :
Smack !!!! right upside de head !! hehehehe

DKO,I am glad you reminded me to take my camera. I hope I can get some pictures of Sidney shooting her bow,I forgot the camers last week-end. She was helping me at the last shoot LOL she told me its about 13 yards grandma just hold your red pin right where you want it to go. LOL
It was so cute ,when she shoots she talks to herself---ok draw ,anchor,red pin right where you want it to go.Then she shoots.
She has learned all kinds of things to say ,like,he's going down, got that bad boy,Iam going to shoot that sucker,I told my son he better be real careful what he says around her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back