New Addition

EYJONAS!

So it's not brand new but it's new to me and I am pretty pleased so far. I wasn't really looking for a bow at this time but I occasionally take a stroll by the archery section everytime i'm in scheels and there she was glowing at me. A mint condition Prime Rize. After a few shots I put it back on the rack to think about it for a few days and if she was still there after my work trip I would get it. Wouldn't you know it there it was a week later. I have been shooting a hoyt for years and it's been a great bow but, these newer bows these days are something not very short from incredible. I really like the feel of the Prime bows and was fairly set on a CT5 but this bow isn't much different. Couldn't be happier for the deal I lucked into. Curious to hear if anyone has any thoughts, tips, or tricks with their Prime. Hope all is well out there this summer ..... the countdown has begun. Good luck to all.

Attachments

• 20190711_131920.jpg
    20190711_131920.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 24
So it's not brand new but it's new to me and I am pretty pleased so far. I wasn't really looking for a bow at this time but I occasionally take a stroll by the archery section everytime i'm in scheels and there she was glowing at me. A mint condition Prime Rize. After a few shots I put it back on the rack to think about it for a few days and if she was still there after my work trip I would get it. Wouldn't you know it there it was a week later. I have been shooting a hoyt for years and it's been a great bow but, these newer bows these days are something not very short from incredible. I really like the feel of the Prime bows and was fairly set on a CT5 but this bow isn't much different. Couldn't be happier for the deal I lucked into. Curious to hear if anyone has any thoughts, tips, or tricks with their Prime. Hope all is well out there this summer ..... the countdown has begun. Good luck to all.

Did you ever shoot a CT5 side by side with the Rize? I have not been able to shoo a Rize yet. I shot a Centergy and CT3 and CT5 and like the CT5 the best as the cam cycle seemed smoother then the Centergy even though I thought that was gonna be the one I wanted. I really would like to shoot a Rize since its a solid limb bow and is suppose to have smooth draw cycles.

I think your in pretty good company with their lineup. I didn't shoot any side by side. Just picked that one up fired about 10 rounds felt right and it was game over. For what it's worth a buddy of mine is a pro staffer for them he usually shoots a new bow or 2 every year and says the rize has still been his favorite to date even over the newer cts

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back