Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Need Help

paakai825

I have a savage 30-06 which i got as a gift many years ago and have not used it.
Is this a good rifle for hunting?. I am orig. from Hawaii but live in calif. now and never hunted with a rifle except 12 ga for quail and chuckers. I always hunted with a bow and back home in Hawaii we hunted with dogs and a knife for wild boars. any hep will be appritiated. It is equiped with a Tasco 3x9 scope.
Its a model 110 30-06 SPRG with a 23" barrel.

Last edited:
Ya it is great all around gun. lots of calibers and lots of opinions! 30-06 will do just about everything you need. As long as it shoot where you want it to, your ok!!!

A 30-06 with a Tasco Scope....... I have somethin' you can hunt for.... I would hunt for the nearest garbage dump... :D :D

Just messing with ya, but I would dump the Scope and upgrade a little if you have any available funds. What are you looking to hunt ?

Thanks highmountain and Moosie, son wants me to come to texas and do some hunting with him. Well actually its cultivating his bosses herd on their ranch. will also take my bow lol not ust to hunting with rifle.but will give it a try. Thanks guys.

Back