Yeti GOBOX Collection

Nebraska new NR cap

seeth07

With today being the first day to buy NR NE deer licenses, there is now a new cap of 15k total. Anyone know where you can find the updated number of what's left? There was quite the queue when it started this afternoon but can't seem to find a refreshed number anywhere. I'm predicting Idaho all over again....

Sorry, just seen this but if you go to the permit page I think on top there is a tab that says (remaining permits)

I don’t see the breakdowns for rifle units other than the MDCA’s. Just the NR quota on MZ and archery

I don’t see the breakdowns for rifle units other than the MDCA’s. Just the NR quota on MZ and archery
They added it after I asked about it. The Nebraska dept. of fish and game is top notch and responded and listened to my request really quickly!

1659536591347.png

and after that email they added two things:

1659536663656.png

and

1659536690350.png

There has always been the capability on their website to login in see the "Remaining Permits" on the purchase page

There has always been the capability on their website to login in see the "Remaining Permits" on the purchase page
correct but with new change to the NR cap, they didn't have that accounted for on their page originally when permits went on sale.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back