Caribou Gear

ND being crazy

Makes you wonder how may times a state has had a blizzard warning and a tornado warning at the same time. A question for weather geeks. Bet it doesn't happen very often.

Last edited:
Wait till next week
Buck I killed this year had 0 fat on him. It's gonna be a struggle fest this winter for deer. I think some of the fall counts showed some areas were down a bit in October. Two months later, two 20" blizzards and two sub zero cold snaps, and it isn't even Jan. Hard to make a living out there.

The areas hit hard by EHD are gonna struggle too. We gotta be close to 50" snowfall over by the river where ehd was the worst. Lots of wind and ice too. Not good.

Buck I killed this year had 0 fat on him. It's gonna be a struggle fest this winter for deer. I think some of the fall counts showed some areas were down a bit in October. Two months later, two 20" blizzards and two sub zero cold snaps, and it isn't even Jan. Hard to make a living out there.

The areas hit hard by EHD are gonna struggle too. We gotta be close to 50" snowfall over by the river where ehd was the worst. Lots of wind and ice too. Not good.

That’s the scary part that’s it’s only the middle of December.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back