NAPF Crowdfunding Montana Pronghorn Research

We just bought a collar. If for some reason we win the firearm, we'll donate it back to a drawing among any Hunt Talkers who have made a donation to this cause. Keep up the great work, folks.

This is great work. Thanks in advance for anyone who can make whatever donation makes sense for you.
Also worth noting that @Big Fin made the trek up to Glasgow last February and spoke at our local Hi-Line Sportsmen Banquet and in turn the organization was able to cut a 5k check this week for collars. So he gets a double thanks!
 
I saw some local historical group auction off pronghorn statues for $100k. I thought, "I like history and all, but holy hell, why can't we get that kind of money for real, actual, living pronghorn?!"
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
120,094
Messages
2,249,567
Members
39,092
Latest member
jgarren
Back
Top