Yeti GOBOX Collection

Names Excluded by Ten

Ten Bears

I need everybody that wants there names leftout of my posts to please sign in. However, this exclusion will not apply if I am answering a topic/question/statement that I feel is/are directed at or about me.

Thank You.

yawn.gif
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif
drool.gif

WHat brought this about?? I'd rather rely on your discretion to insult all fairly. No need for niceties this late in the game...In all seriousness, people who don't want to be named or insulted shouldn't call names or insult others... If you feel a need to name names, then go for it..

cool.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 03-01-2003 21:14: Message edited by: danr55 ]</font>

I mentioned ITHACA's name in a topic he wasn't active in, and he doesn't like it.

I said: <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> I don't here BUZZ or ITHACA grand standing the cause for stopping snow machines on game winter range, yet those machines are "harassing" game at a critical time of year, and you call yourselves conservationists? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well stated Greenknees. You're up to your normal conversational adeptness again. We were concerned that perhaps some sanity was slipping in.

cool.gif

LOL You guy's are funny...
That's why I read pretty much every thing and answer in such, that way it is hard to slip things in like that in places that I didn't see.
rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back