Mystery ranch Beartooth ?

rmauch20

This question is mainly for guys over 6’ running to Beartooth 80. I’m just a little bit over 6’2 I have started to shop around for a new pack to replace my slumberjack bounty. With the 24 inch mystery ranch frame do you do feel like you get enough lift with the load lifters?

I have used it, and I am 6'1" and have no issues. One thing to keep in mind is your height doesn't mean that much compared to your actual torso length when sizing packs. That measurement is more important. I have a buddy who is about 5'9", and we have a similar torso length (some people are all legs, others all torso). The load lifters when the yoke is sized right, sit right at the base of my ears more or less.
And the new Beartooth is on the Guide Light MT frame with the 5-pc. waistbelt; that thing is super comfy and secure. And the pack itself is very unique and has great storage, etc.

Setting up MR packs for myself, my son and son-in-law, all different shapes/sizes, I found the MR measurement guidance on their website to be spot on.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back