PEAX Equipment

My gambling "system" [its working ]

CJCJ, what if your next comp is a free Taylor Hicks show?

I was in Vegas over the holiday weekend and got no comps (didn't gamble for once) Did pay a lot of money to see Ringo Star and his All-Star band at the Mandalay Beach and several other shows that were pretty cool.

Cjcj, Connie and I work the comp system in Vegas on our 5-6 trips a year. We get a suite, limo, all meals and gifts. Last trip , we had a single $700 meal comped. We get $5000-6000 cash back a year from gold card play credits. We see lots of shows, Blueman group, Arrowsmith, Rolling Stones, etc,always free. Connie enters lots of slot tournaments and the entry fee is always comped. You're right theres lotsa free stuff there if you'll only ask for it. Ours adds up to several thousand dollars a year. Ol Bob

Now I remember you guys from Texas... Hey If you work it right you can get all kinds of stuff... They invite me for Birthdays,poker tourny`s,etc,, I have free luggage and all kinds of gifts... plus you get into the best clubs, and exclusive lounges where you get free food and drinks guys/girls in tuxedo`s waiting on you hand and foot [its great] ...You don`t have to be a loser to do it... Thanks Barbc for your feedback.... and Good Luck to You and Connie

AZ402 said:
CJCJ, what if your next comp is a free Taylor Hicks show?

Az if I ever get "Taylor the Hick" I`ll send them to Papa Moosehump

By the way Sinbad was great.. 1 1/2 hours of stand-up just working the crowd...then I got to meet him later in the Diamond lounge cool dude... down to earth.:)

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back