Muley Freak in trouble?

These guys are the biggest marks trying to make it in the hunting podcast industry today, they gave Josh Bowmar a sympathetic interview and now they're helping rehab EarnIt Erik's image.

These guys are the biggest marks trying to make it in the hunting podcast industry today, they gave Josh Bowmar a sympathetic interview and now they're helping rehab EarnIt Erik's image.
I know I’m a constant source of griping in this topic but that’s so pathetic. All those losers have each others backs cause none of them can stomach the idea of having to get a real job.

They are both muphere's.

Coupla nerds there.

If it takes you an hour-plus, to explain how you didn’t do anything wrong…maybe you did something wrong.

You always dream of running into guys at get togethers that hunt and/or fish to kill time with. These are not those guys. These are the guys I dread meeting.

Back