Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Muledeer4me

GatoMan

I see where ya want to catch a kitty, what part of Idaho are you from, if your close, I could take ya out no charge, just chip in for the gas, and bring a thermos full of coffee, some of the better units are closed right now due to female quotas but wait till this next winter, and we'll go.

------------------
GatoMan

Gato man she is from teh boise meridian area and i was just wondering wher abouts in idaho you live?? ima from pocatello adn there are some cats just up the road from us we have seen teh evidence of them whle hunting deer a few years back found a bunch of tracks and then found a deer carcass up the road eat everything but the bones.

------------------
Mini Moose
moosebattle2.jpg

Im in the Boise area,where is it that you are? You run hound's also ,seems to be a few of you guy's around.Sure does look like fun.

------------------
Debbie

Hey MD4Me maybe teh next time i am up visiting Oscar we can meet i would like to meet another women hunter besides my mom and know the person not just know of them.

------------------
Mini Moose
moosebattle2.jpg

Yes I am very close to you, right on the Oregon-Idaho line, near the Snake River, right now I am runnin bobcats in oregon as that is my preferance, but catchin ya a longtail is no problem, like I said some of these better southwestern units are closed so best chance for a good longtail would be this coming winter.

------------------
GatoMan

Mini-Moose,Let me know when you will be in town,I would be pleased to meet you(even after all those things Oscar has said about you)HAHA.Really anytime just let us know.
Gato-man,you must be in that beatufull Owyhee country? We are around jorden valley quite a bit looking for coyotes.I love that whole area in there,sure hope the mounment dosen't happen.If you have some pictures put them up.

------------------
Debbie

El GATTO..... Let me know, For I would love to be on that hunt w/ MD4ME!!!! It would be awsome as I could be the Cam MAN!!!!

As far as Bobcats... What would it take to go w/ ya in Oregon?!?!

------------------
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI> AKA Moose Hunter
<LI> www.huntandlodge.com

moose.gif

[/list]

Only thing it would take ya is to meet me in Ontario so you can jump in, I am gonna go tommorow. You ready?

------------------
GatoMan
small-cat.jpg

If you gotta work tommorow, you can get ill for one day right?.....lol, I just got off phone with the rancher who owns most the land I hunt on, he says theres 3-4 inchs so tommorow should be real good, guarenteed you hear the hounds go, email me if you like to get my phone #, besides tommorow is Friday, might as well turn it into a 3 day weekend

GatoMan,That sound's like a blast.Now how big is your rig.I have see moose with his pan and I have never met you so there would have to be room in there for Steve,Some how I don't see him letting me do this with out him.(He also has seen moose with the pan.)He told me to be very very carefull around that oscar guy.LOL

------------------
Debbie

Just a ford ranger X-cab, sorry not rich enough for the big 4-door deisels yet....lol

GAtto..... NO go for tomorrow... Too many things to do... It was nice talking to ya on the phone today!!! We'll hook up later@!!

------------------
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI> AKA Moose Hunter
<LI> www.huntandlodge.com

moose.gif

[/list]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back