Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Mule deer hunting Colorado

Bowhunter5017

Has anyone hunted Unit 444 in Colorado for mule deer not looking for spots or anything just trying to see what out there if there some good size deer in there and if there up high or down low never hunted that unit just trying to get a feel for it

Welcome to the sociaist hunters republic where hard work means nothing and everything is free.

Please provide the GPS locations of all your honey holes so that everyone on Al Gore's internet can find them.

In order to eliminate confusion our preference is for all lat longs to be provided in WGS 1984.

Last edited:
Hit the wilderness area if you can. You'll need horses or back packs and pack it in. I myself would try to camp on the outside of the wilderness area and pack it in and take a bivvy tent in my pack. Trophy potential for that area very high. Hunting pressure is low to moderate. Because that area is so rough and tumble, hunting pressure is moderate to light depending on which spot you go into. You will find a lot of deer, but finding the trophy you want will take a lot longer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back