Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Moving to Wyoming

Water Wapiti

Wife and I landed jobs in the Green River/Rock Springs area. I'm headed over for work Friday or Saturday, back to WA for a quick trip in late June to move the wife and house holds over. Going to have to wait a year to get my resident status, but looking forward to hunting them Rocky Mountain Elk (an keeping my feet dry), Mulies, and Prong Horns.

Ta the friends I've met here, it's not see ya later. It'll be se ya in Wyoming.

Dean
WW

Water Wapiti,
Congrats on the move! I live in Rock Springs and love it. It ain't pretty here but theres good hunting and fishing. Where are you going to work at? Mines, Power Plant or oilfied???

EL

WOW Dean...

That sounds really cool, finally got out this way and you head the other way :eek: :)

Wyoming

Wife an I both landed good jobs out here, we're loven it. These guys in Wyoming got a zoo for huntin big game. I'm seeing Deer, Elk, Pronghorn, even a few moose most every day. Gotta Love It!!!

Thanks Tony
Good luck on the WA hunts! Might be back this fall to hunt them Roosevelts one more time.:D Judging by the weather out here, might need to get my skin wet - webbin tween my toes is dryin out!:eek:

Russ
I'm not runnin from ya, I'm running with ya! Just in opposite directions.:D

Wyodeerhunter
I'm a Crane Tech.
Were ya at? Give me a ring. 875-1580 I'm home after 6pm most every nite.

Dean
WW

Dean, Good to see it finally has worked out for you. Just think no more 1-3" of rain per hour while chasing Wapiti.

Well Seasons are over...

Didn't get to hunt in Wyoming.:( Didn't get back to Washington ta hunt either.:( :( First time in close ta 30 years all I got done was some scouting.:( :( :( Know where I'll be hunting Antelope (if I get a tag). Know where I'll be putting in for Deer and Elk draw tags. Now I just gotta figure out where to hunt em with a general tag if I don't get the draw. Might have ta figure that out after they start getting there antlers back and move back up off their winter range.

Guess ya could call me "Still Scouting". Can see already that these Dry Elk are going to be more elusive than the Roosevelt’s I'm used ta hunt'n.

Merry Christmas guys,

Dean
WW

Back